Remember to keep checking Charlotte Fresh’s Special Events page for the latest and greatest things to do. Some spectacular events have already come and gone, but mid-June we’ve still got an amazing line-up of awesome farm-to-table and on-farm dinners to choose from.
Don’t miss these local events:
- Saturday, June 2, 2012 – July 21, 2012: Tour De Food begins gourmet food tours. Purchase tickets here. Choose from tours planned for Davidson, NoDa and Charlotte.
- Monday, June 18, 2012: Harvest Moon Grille Porktastic 5-course dinner featuring handcrafted food paired with the dynamite beers from Charlotte’s Birdsong Brewing Company. $75 per person; tax and gratuity not included. Make your reservations now! Call 704-342-1193 or use OpenTable.
- Wednesday, June 20, 2012: Guest Chef Dinner Series at Passion8 Bistro. Chef Joe Bonaparte will join in the kitchen for a collaborative dinner of local fare. Six courses of lovingly prepared cuisine. $68 per person. By reservation only. Call 803-802-7455 for more info and to reserve.
- Saturday, June 23, 2012: On-Farm Dinner at New Town Farms. More info to come.
- Saturday, June 23, 2012: Poplar Ridge Farm, Farm-to-Table Dinner. Chef Justin Sells from Emeril’s E2 Eatery. 6:00-9:30pm. See website for details and to purchase tickets.
- Monday, June 25, 2012: An Evening with Mother Earth Brewery at Rooster’s Uptown. For more information and ticket prices, contact the restaurant or see website.
- Wednesday, June 27, 2012: Farm-to-Fork Dinner at Passion8 Bistro. 6:30pm. Featured guests will be Underwood Family Farm and New Beginnings Farm. Four courses of all local food from both farms will be served. $48 per person. Space is limited. Call 803-802-7455 for more info and to reserve.
- Sunday, July 8, 2012: Summertime Family Farm Tour and Cooking Class at Proffitt Family Farms. “The Perfect Burger.” 2:00-5:00pm. Cost for each parent and child combo – $100. Each additional child or parent is $50. Make your reservations now by emailing Heidi Billotto at HLNC@carolina.rr.com. See the website for more details.
- Saturday, July 14, 2012 – Summer Italian Cooking! Farm tour and Cooking Class with Heidi Billotto at Proffitt Family Farms. 3:00-7:00pm. $75 per person. Email Heidi for reservations today! email@example.com. For more info see the website.